“INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE – THE RETURN OF THE SOUL TO HEALTHCARE”
BY DR. BONNIE MCLEAN, O.M.D.
INTEGRATING THE BEST OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY, NATURAL MEDICINE, AND EMPOWERMENT OF THE PATIENT TO PROVIDE THE BEST HEALTHCARE POSSIBLE.
DR. BONNIE MCLEAN O.M.D., A.P., M.A., B.S.N.
Chinese Medicine as an Integrative Approach to Your Healthcare Needs
(Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Cupping, Hypnosis and Guided Imagery, Shamanic and Energy Healing)
Dr. McLean blends her background in Traditional Western Medicine and training in Counseling Psychology with Chinese Medicine, quantum medicine, and ancient indigenous healing practices. She offers over 50 years experience in the healing arts and truly works on all levels of health: body, mind, and spirit.
She graduated from Duke University School of Nursing in 1967 where she received her B.S. She earned her Masters in Counseling from Pepperdine University in 1977. Her postgraduate education includes certification in Orthopedic Acupuncture from the Emperor’s College of Oriental Medicine in Santa Monica, Ca. and a Doctorate in Oriental Medicine from the California Acupuncture College in Westwood, Ca.
- Chinese Medicine: acupuncture, herbs, cupping
- Pain Control: injuries, headaches, neck and back pain, arthritis, tendonitis, tennis elbow, chronic pain conditions
- Stress-related Disorders: anxiety, depression, insomnia, and PTSD
- Habit Control and Addictions: cold and flu prevention and treatment, allergies and sinus conditions
- Women’s Health: PMS, menopause, and fertility, immune enhancement and longevity
Listen to Bonnie’s Interview
This interview is a brief introduction to Integrative Medicine. The author, Bonnie Mclean explains, in easy to understand terms, this exciting new frontier in healthcare.