DR. BONNIE MCLEAN O.M.D., A.P., M.A., B.S.N.
Chinese Medicine as an Integrative Approach to Your Healthcare Needs
(Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Cupping, Hypnosis and Guided Imagery, Shamanic and Energy Healing)
Dr. McLean blends her background in Traditional Western Medicine and training in Counseling Psychology with Chinese Medicine, quantum medicine, and ancient indigenous healing practices. She offers over 50 years experience in the healing arts and truly works on all levels of health: body, mind, and spirit.
She graduated from Duke University School of Nursing in 1967 where she received her B.S. She earned her Masters in Counseling from Pepperdine University in 1977. Her postgraduate education includes certification in Orthopedic Acupuncture from the Emperor’s College of Oriental Medicine in Santa Monica, Ca. and a Doctorate in Oriental Medicine from the California Acupuncture College in Westwood, Ca.
- Chinese Medicine: acupuncture, herbs, cupping
- Pain control: injuries, headaches, neck and back pain, arthritis, tendonitis, tennis elbow, chronic pain conditions
- Stress-related Disorders: anxiety, depression, insomnia, and PTSD
- Habit Control and Addictions: cold and flu prevention and treatment, allergies and sinus conditions
- Women’s Health: PMS, menopause, and fertility, immune enhancement and longevity