ancient medicine in a modern world
Videos and Podcasts
Shaman Part I: Who Are the Shaman? (video by Alison Kain)
This interview is a brief introduction to Integrative Medicine. The author, Bonnie Mclean explains, in easy to understand terms, this exciting new frontier in healthcare.
Integrative Oriental Medicine with Dr. McLean
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. McLean as they discuss the following:
- You say you practice Integrative Oriental Medicine. What is that exactly?
- So what would be an example of when to use what kind of medicine?
- Acupuncture is still relatively new in the U.S. and still seems to have an aura of mystery. Would you explain what it does actually...how it works?
- What kinds of problems do you treat the most with acupuncture?
- What can a person do to keep themselves as healthy as possible?